2009年11月16日星期一

Lack of Reading

Thanks to Simon, I got into the world of books. While I'm getting pleasure from lots of western books, my Chinese literature has been sliding. I've been worrying about it for some time, but I still haven't got a chance to make for that due to three reasons: large selection and easy access to western books; limited selection and almost zero access to Chinese books (except reading online which I'm not that fond of); friends and family influence.
Today I chatted with a net friend online and was accused of lack of reading Chinese books, which made me ashamed of myself. Oh, well, I can't blame myself too much if I'm making the best of myself since I know the advantage of reading. I will keep reading as many book as I can and at the same time choose from different books. 

没有评论: