2009年9月11日星期五

Update

  I haven't been on blog in the last couple of days because I was busy finishing up both of our scarves. They're now safely resting in our wardrobe, waiting for their use in the coming cold weather. I must say I'm very impressed by myself over my knitting job. My friend is looking forward to seeing their pictures, which (I promise) will be on my blog in the next couple of days.
  We went to see District 9 last Tuesday, which is praised as the "best alien movie of the decade" according to Simon. I have to say I really enjoyed it too. I was totally touched when the alien found out what people had done to his friend, which made me seriously consider quitting consuming meat.
  I've searched a couple of English magazines published in China today thinking I might write or translate something and mail them. Will do more searches next week and see.
  I haven't been sleeping very well in the last couple of days. Maybe it was because I had been washing my hair before bed. Will go to bed without a shower tonight and hopefully I can get a sound sleep.

没有评论: